Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
If you like the classic oatmeal raisin cookie, then you will love these chewy, Holiday and New England-inspired treats. Loaded with cranberries and apples, with a hint of homebaked apple pie treating your tastebuds, they are simply super!
For 10 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(1 stick)butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup finely chopped apples
Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies Directions
- Grease a cookie pan with nonstick cooking spray, or use parchment paper if desired.
- Using an tabletop or hand-held mixer, beat sugars, butter, egg and vanilla unitl light, creamy and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, blend flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Slowly add to batter, beating well. Fold in oats, cranberries and apple.
- Drop by the 2 tablespoon measure onto prepared pan, leaving at least 2-inches between mounds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. Remove cookies from refrigerator and bake 12-14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are slightly firm. Remove from oven to cool slightly before transferring to a rack to completey cool.