Quick and Easy Chocolate Blueberry Ganache Cups
This are delicious, quick, easy and just downright the perfect nibbler. By replacing over half the fat in the bowl of these cookies with apple jelly, you are adding an extra touch of flavor. Crush them easily with a plastic baggie and a rolling pin. It's Just That Simple!™
For 6 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed cashews *
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly, heated and whisked smooth
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves or all-fruit
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Quick and Easy Chocolate Blueberry Ganache Cups Directions
- Mix the nuts, jelly and butter in a small bowl until well combined. Evenly divide among a 6-cup, mini muffin tin. Press firmly in place on the bottom and up the sides of each cup. Put in refrigerator until ready.
- Place the chocolate chips and milk in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir frequently until completely melted and smooth.
- Dollop even amounts into each of the 6 prepared cups and place back in refrigerator while continuing with recipe.
- In another small saucepan, add remainder of ingredients over medium heat until boiling, stirring and mashing blueberries well. Once boiling, remove from heat and bring to room temperature before topping each of the prepared cups with the same amount of blueberry mixture. Return to refrigerator until completely cooled.
- Makes 6
- * Cashews, pistachio's or peanuts are the best nuts to use here because of their low saturated fat and calorie content.