Creamy Southwest Chipotle Sauce
This is a great sauce to accompany the top of any burger you are grilling, fish tacos, as a dip for french fries or even slathered on meatloaf. Want a fresh twist to your next sub sandwich? Try this taste of the South.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 1 cup(s) Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 (3.5-ounce)can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh, chopped cilantro(or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic in oil
- Juice and grated zest from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Creamy Southwest Chipotle Sauce Directions
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate at least an hour.