Crispy Accordion Potatoes
Simple, elegant, crisp and delicious. Need I say more?
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
Crispy Accordion Potatoes Directions
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees f. with the flattest side of the potato on a cutting surface,begin slicing each potato top to bottom as thinly as possible. do not slice all the way to the cutting surface. Take a second and separate each slice. Repeat with all four potatoes. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle melted butter down into each slice evenly. Use a brush for full coverage but if you don't have one, simply use a teaspoon. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepper and caraway seeds evenly over the "accordion cuts" of each potato evenly. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Remove and serve immediately.