Cranberry Cheese Dip
Preparing this dip with fresh cranberries gives you crispness and tartness that goes well with any white wine being enjoyed.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1 (12 oz) package fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried, chopped chives
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried, chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes (more if desired)
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
Cranberry Cheese Dip Directions
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped cranberries, chives, cilantro, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
When ready to serve, scoop cream cheese into a large bowl and spread cranberry mixture evenly over the cream cheese. Serve with crackers for dipping.