Baked Spiced Apple Brie
You will need to make the Spiced Apple Rings(found here)1 day ahead of time before serving. You can use prepared crepes if desired, but why take the trip to the store when it is super simple to make at home? This is such a tasty recipe for fall and a great appetizer for the upcoming Holidays, but especially because apple season is in full swing here in New England. No other seasoning is needed.
For 6 Serving(s)
- 1 recipe 3-Ingredient Crepes(see NOTE)
- 1 1/2 cups Brie cheese
- 6 slices Spiced Apple Rings, roughly chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray
Baked Spiced Apple Brie Directions
- Make the 3-ingredient Crepe recipe; set aside. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin; set aside.
- In the center of each crepe, add 2 tablespoons Brie cheese and top with a sixth of the chopped, spiced apple rings. Gather up the sides of the crepe and insert toothpicks through the gathered top to hold together. Place in the prepared well of muffin tin. Repeat with remainder of crepes, Brie cheese and spiced apple halves. Bake 15 minutes, or until the top edge of each crepe packet is browned. Remove from oven to cool slightly before serving hot.
- NOTE: See my recipe for 3 Ingredient Basic Crepes