Cookout Sweet Shrimp Salad
This is the perfect summertime salad to have at any lobster bake, crab fest or simply a get together. Make sure you keep it well chilled although, but I don't think you are going to have to worry about any leftovers.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounce(s) shrimp, drained well*
- 2 lb(s) potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 ounce(s) frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared Hollandaise sauce, cold
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning or crab boil seasoning, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Lettuce leaves to serve
Cookout Sweet Shrimp Salad Directions
- Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pat the shrimp dry and place in skillet to cook completely, about 3-4 minutes. Remove, drain and set aside to cool. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves, add the cooked shrimp and toss well. Chill at least one hour before serving on lettuce leaves.
- * I used salad shrimp(baby shrimp) but you can use larger shrimp that you have peeled, cooked, and chopped if desired.