Bacon and Egg Potato Salad
How much more simple could it be? The pure taste of bacon and eggs AND potatoes added reminds you of breakfast all over again.
Share This Recipe
For 5 people
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 lb(s) pound(s) potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 3 strips bacon, cooked to your desire and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cooled, shelled and chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried chives
Bacon and Egg Potato Salad Directions
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to combine well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.