'Yanked' Columbian Rubbed Pork for the Grill
"Yanked" Columbian Rubbed Pork for the Grill
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 2 tablespoon(s) instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon(s) packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 - 1 lb pork tenderloins, trimmed
'Yanked' Columbian Rubbed Pork for the Grill Directions
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee, brown sugar, chili powder, and 2 tsp. salt. Add the olive oil and mix well. Rub the mixture evenly over the pork and set aside.
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking.
- Put the tenderloins on the hot side of the grill, cover, and cook, flipping once, until grill marks form on 2 sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- Move the tenderloins to the cooler side of the grill and continue to cook, covered, until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 140°F to 145°F, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board, tent with foil, and let rest for about 10 minutes before lifting that tent with a flourish and slicing.