Smoky Glazed Italian Sausage
A perfect side dish to this recipe would be the Country Kitchen Potato Salad. Slightly sweet with that hint of apple flavor.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 2 Italian sausage links, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup julienned onion
- 1/4 cup each julienned green and red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 cup apple jelly, whisked smooth
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
Smoky Glazed Italian Sausage Directions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring oil to shimmering hot. Add sausages and cook until done throughout. Add onion, bell peppers and paprika, tossing to combine. Cook until vegetables are just starting to wilt, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients, stir well and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, or until thickened to a glaze consistency. Serve immediately.