'Yanked' Classic Caesar Dressing
Usually prepared with red wine vinegar, I thought the substitution of apple cider vinegar really made this pop. Try it and see for yourself.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic in oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) anchovies, rinsed and minced
- grated rind from one lemon
- juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper to taste
'Yanked' Classic Caesar Dressing Directions
- Combine garlic, anchovies, lemon zest and juice, vinegar and mustard in a food processor or blender.
- While it is running at low speed, drizzle in the oil very slowly until it is thickened and well incorporated.
- Season to taste with pepper.