Apple Orchard Grilled Pork
Want your 'other white meat' grilled with the perfect seasoned barbecue sauce slathered over all sides? Not too sweet, not too spicy and with that beautiful taste of New England that makes this barbecue sauce stand out among the rest.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 (14-ounce)bottle ketchup
- 1 cup(s) apple jelly
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried ginger
- 4 boneless pork loin chops(4-ounces each)
Apple Orchard Grilled Pork Directions
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together all ingredients except pork. Bring to a boil and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat to cool to room temperature. Grill your chops over medium heat with the lid closed for 4-6 minutes per side or until done inside. In the last 2-3 minutes of cooking, start slathering barbecue sauce over both sides of the chops. Never mind about the old adage “never flip meat over more than once”.... start flippin'!