Chocolate Strawberry Tuile Cones
Kind of a toss between a strawberry cheese cake and a faux strawberry ice cream cone. These are perfect to nibble on throughout Valentine's Day and yes, even the men can make them. Tuile's are super simple to make, just follow this link and tell your man to.....well, man up! It's Just That Simple!™
For 8 Serving(s)
- 1 recipe for Crispy Vanilla Tuile's
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin *
- 1/4 cup(s) hot water
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh strawberries
- 8 small whole strawberries
- 1/3 cup(s) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate Drizzle:
- 3 tablespoon(s) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup(s) chocolate chips
Chocolate Strawberry Tuile Cones Directions
- To make Tuile cones, follow this link and follow instructions at the end of recipe.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatin over hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes for the gelatin to soften. Add cream cheese, chopped strawberries, milk and gelatin mixture in a blender and puree for just a few seconds until just combined.
- To make chocolate drizzle, place the milk in a small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds, or until almost boiling. Immediately pour over chocolate chips and let it sit for a minute. Stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- To prepare, fill each cone with cream cheese mixture, placing a whole strawberry in each and drizzle chocolate over the top. Refrigerate until needed.
- Makes 8 Tuile cones.
- * Don't have any unflavored gelatin around? Use 1 tablespoon strawberry flavored gelatin instead. It will give the filling a beautiful red color plus more strawberry flavor.