Chocolate-Peanut Butter and Fluff Souflee Cups
Chocolatey, peanut buttery and just plain delicious!
Share This Recipe
For 12 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted
- Marshmallow Topping, recipe below
Chocolate-Peanut Butter and Fluff Souflee Cups Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Coat a 12-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray liberally. In a large bowl, sift the first four ingredients together well. In another bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, melted chocolate chips, milk, eggs and butter. Stir the liquid into the dry until smooth. Equally divide into prepared muffin tin, about half full in each. Bake 10-12 minutes, or until they have risen well above the rim of each cup and they bounce back when touched. Remove to cool for a few minutes before running a butter knife around the inside wall of each muffin to loosen. You don't have to remove these onto a rack to continue cooling.
- Meanwhile, make Marshamallow Topping.
- Place 1 cup marshmallow creme into a microwave safe bowl. Heat, on high, for 15 seconds, or until it has puffed up and is hot. Remove, add 1/4 cup milk and stir until smooth.
- Top each Soufflee Cup with Marshamllow Topping before serving.