The Dubliner Burger
Not only the addition of corned beef hash such a great flavor for these burgers, but it helps to ensure complete doness when cooking burgers because you don't have to worry quite so much about the center of the burger.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 lb(s) uncooked Banger sausages, casings removed
- 1/4 lb(s) ground pork
- 1 teaspoon(s) cracked black pepper
- 5 tablespoon(s) corned beef hash
- 5 burger rolls
- 1 recipe Creamy Cheddar Onions *
The Dubliner Burger Directions
- Blend Banger sausage meat with ground pork and black pepper. Form into 10 equal sized, thin patties, placing on a large sheet of film wrap. Place a tablespoon corned beef hash in the middle of 5 of the burgers. Top with remaining burger patties, press to flatten and seal around the edges. Place in the refrigerator until grill is hot and preparing Creamy Cheddar Onions.
- When ready, cook burgers until thoroughly done, regardless of your cooking method. Top each with a cheesy Cheddar Onion slice(maybe adding so much cheese sauce that you have to hover over your plate while eating) and have at it this St. Patrick's Day.....or all summer long. You can also roast the Creamy Cheddar Onions on the grill if desired, away from direct heat.
- * Substitute Irish Dubliner Cheese for the Cheddar in recipe.