These delicate popovers are perfect for prime rib night or simply smeared with your favorite jam, jelly or preserves while still warm.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
Buttery Popovers Directions
- Heat the oven to 400° F. Grease 6 cups of the muffin tin with a teaspoon of melted butter. Place the pan/cups in the oven to heat up.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix just until smooth, making sure all large lumps have been incorporated.
- Carefully remove muffin tin from oven and pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups halfway full.
- Bake the pudding for about 40-45 minutes, undisturbed. Remove from the oven and serve hot.