Yanked Oyster Antipasto Plate
Only imagination holds you back from creating your own Antipasto Plate, Add olives, pearl onions, salami, provolone or even cooked corkscrew pasta.
Share This Recipe
For 2 people
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 (6.5-ounce)can whole smoked oysters, drained
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced Mortadella ham, julienned
- 4 ounce(s) Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) or less if desired pure olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian spice blend
- 1/2 cup(s) chili sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon(s) horseradish
- 1 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
Yanked Oyster Antipasto Plate Directions
- Cut tomato into 6 slices and place on two serving dishes. In a bowl, toss together oysters, ham, cheese, olive oil and spice blend. Evenly divide salad with the sliced tomatoes and serve with cocktail sauce.
- To make cocktail sauce, whisk remainder of ingredients in a small bowl.