Singapore Sweet Lobster Salad
An uncommon, yet unbeatable, fusion of lobster and Asian-inspired ingredients made into a salad that is not only great tasting, but lacks the fat and calories of other summer-time salads.
Share This Recipe
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) fish sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coriander
- 1 hot chili, seeded and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) each black pepper and garlic powder
- 6 ounce(s) cooked lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked lima beans
- 1/4 cup(s) cooked, French-style green beans
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen California-style vegetables, thawed
Singapore Sweet Lobster Salad Directions
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients well. Add remainder of ingredients, tossing gently. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving cold.