Chocolate Crispy Quickies
Want crispy cookies with enough gooeyness to liken them to a fat, moist, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie? Here is the answer! Cooked in as little as 5 minutes with textures to please both palates. These cookies are also great thinned out with 1/2 cup corn syrup so that they flatten out even more, creating a crispy crust on top and bottom, and still maintaining that melted chocolate center.
For 1 Batch(es)
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine, softened
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup(s) corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) flour
- teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2/3 cup(s) chocolate chips
Chocolate Crispy Quickies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Coat a baking or cookie pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a bowl, beat together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and lemon juice until smooth with an electric mixer on high. Reduce speed to low and beat in the flour and cinnamon until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Drop by the rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet, leaving 3 inches between each mound. Bake 5-6 minutes, or until you notice the cookies starting to brown on the bottom edges. Immediately remove to cool for 2 minutes before transferring to a plate or rack to cool further.
- Makes 28-30 crispy, gooey cookies.