New England Style Lemon-Lobster Linguine
A wonderful combination of Maine lobster with just the right amount of lemon flavor to transform a once lowly addition to the supper table to a level of decadence seldom enjoyed in such a quick recipe.
Share This Recipe
For 3 people
- 1/2 lb(s) linguine
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounce(s) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- 8 ounce(s) cooked lobster meat, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup(s) light, half-and-half or heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried, crushed rosemary
- salt and black pepper to taste
New England Style Lemon-Lobster Linguine Directions
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet or saucepan over medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons oil until hot. Add onions, artichokes and lobster. Cook until the onions are softened, about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth, cream, lemon zest and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Add drained pasta, stirring to combine well. Salt and pepper to taste and cook an additional minute. Serve hot.