Cucumber Mint Tzatziki (pronouinced Za Ziki)
This is a classic Greek side dish, which can be served with meat and vegetable dishes, as well as accompanying souvlaki or gyros and always served ice cold. It is the perfect accompaniment to grilled lamb.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic in oil, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 cup(s) strained Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped, dried dill leaves
Cucumber Mint Tzatziki (pronouinced Za Ziki) Directions
- Remove the skin of the cucumber and grate it. Salt the cucumber and leave it in a colander for half-an-hour and then drain well.Put it in a bowl with the garlic and the rest of the ingredients. Mix them all well with the help of a fork. Put the dip in a bowl, add salt if needed and decorate it with few dill leaves.