Green Bean Granolata
The addition of the salty and sweet granola was just what these green beans needed.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1/4 cup(s) dried or fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic in oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup(s) grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb(s) fresh green beans, snipped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 3/4 cup(s) fruit and nut granola
Green Bean Granolata Directions
- In small bowl, mix together parsley, garlic, lemon zest and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Bring a 6-quart pot with 3 quarts of water to boil. Add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, 4- 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and transfer to large bowl.
- Toss the beans first with the olive oil to coat and then with 1/2 c. granola mixture. Season beans to taste with salt and pepper and top with remainder of fruit and nut granola.