Apple Cranberry Sticky Buns
These are so incredibly sticky and tasty I want to sit down with my paper, cup of coffee and enjoy. You can always substitute prepared cinnamon rolls in a tube for this recipe if desired. Simply follow the recipe and you, too, will be saying the same thing to everyone... "Leave me alone!".
For 4 people
- 1 Cinnamon Roll Cups
- 2 cup(s) diced apple
- cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2 cup(s) chopped nuts of your choice
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
Apple Cranberry Sticky Buns Directions
- Prepare Apple Glazed Cinnamon Roll Cups.
- Heavily spray a 12- cup muffin tin (or two 5-cup tins) with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly divide the brown sugar into cups and then evenly spread the chopped apples, cranberries and chopped nuts on top of the brown sugar.
- Push one cinnamon roll into each muffin cup, slightly pushing down into the cups so that the dough meets the sugar/fruit mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until browned on top.
- Immediately remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Invert onto a large serving plate or platter and enjoy while hot and sticky.
- Want a great sweet sauce for these buns? Mix together 2 c. pureed pumpkin in a saucepan with 1 c. apple cider and 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice. Whisk well and heat over medium heat until hot. Remove and enjoy.