Yankee Wet Ribs
Want ribs? Want simple to prepare ribs? Want some good ol' tasty, simple to prepare ribs? This is your recipe. What a great flavor and you most likely have everything in your fridge or pantry already! Get to grillin'!
Share This Recipe
For 2 people
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style or regular mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon each black pepper and cayenne pepper
- 1 pound bone-in, country-style pork ribs
Yankee Wet Ribs Directions
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except ribs. Place ribs into marinade, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours and up to 12.
- When ready to cook, line a portion of your grill grate with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat grill to low and place ribs on foil after shaking off excess marinade *. Close lid and cook for 1 1/2 hours, turning ribs often and basting with leftover rub mixture. Remove ribs when very tender and serve hot.
- * These ribs are best cooked over indirect heat, so when lining grate with foil, try to place foil over a part of the grill where there will be no, or very little, direct flame.
- Serves 2