Banana Cake Brownies
Cacao chocolate has such an intense flavor that the flavor of chocolate would be lost if you used any other. If you truly want a deliciously moist brownie and have a hankering for banana bread, this is the recipe for you.
For 9 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 ounces cacao chocolate bar, broken
- 4 tablespons butter or margarine
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Banana Cake Brownies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Melt cacao and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat while continuing with recipe.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas, eggs and vanilla together well; set aside.
- In another bowl, blend flour, brown sugar, cocoa and baking powder until well mixed.
- Add the dry with banana mixture. Add melted chocolate mixture while still warm, and vigourously combine until everything is well incorporated. It will be runny.
- Pour into prepared pan and back 24-26 minutes. or until it springs back in the center when touched and it has just begun leaving the sides of the pan. DO NOT COOK LONGER!
- Remove from oven to cool slightly before cutting and serving warm.