Fruited Baked Brie with Caramel
In 2 minutes you can have a platter of Baked Brie for your guests to enjoy while waiting around for dinner, or to take to the couch and eat while watching your favorite movie or reading your favorite book.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 8 ounce(s) round of brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel topping
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) slightly cooked, chopped apples*
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 loaf french bread baguette, sliced and toasted
Fruited Baked Brie with Caramel Directions
- Place Brie in a microwave-safe plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the caramel topping, cranberries, apples and walnuts. Spread over Brie.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 60-90 seconds or until cheese is heated through and softened.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices, fresh fruit and crackers if desired.
- * Put diced apples in a microwave safe bowl and cook 1 minute, covered, or until slightly softened. By cooking, you won't have to worry about the apples turing brown in this recipe.