Bacon and Egg Potato Salad
How much more simple could it be? The pure taste of bacon and eggs AND potatoes added reminds you of breakfast all over again.
Share This Recipe
For 5 people
- 2 lb(s) pound(s) potatoes, cooked, cooled and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 strips bacon, cooked to your desire and chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cooled, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried chives
Bacon and Egg Potato Salad Directions
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to combine well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.