Peach Graham Mufffins
These muffins are so good that I am thinking about using crushed graham crackers in every muffin I make. I also add these crackers to a wide variety of cookies as well, especially thumbprints. But the flavor of peach seems to be perfectly matched with graham and I think you will agree.
For 1 Batch(es)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) peach syrup(from canned peaches)
- 1/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) diced, canned peaches in syrup
- Sugar for top, if desired
Peach Graham Mufffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and spray bottom and sides liberally with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the first three ingredients until blended well. In another bowl, whish together the next 4 ingredients together until well incorporated. Combine the wet with the dry, stirring just until blended. Fold in the diced peaches. Scoop the batter into prepared muffin cups, evenly, and sprinkle additional sugar on top of each muffin. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until the top springs back when touched or a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove to cool for a minute or two before transferring each muffin to a rack or plate to cool completely.