One Stop Brunch Cups
I love the fact that this is a recipe that has protein and vegetables all rolled up into one amazingly cheesy, easy to prepare dish. Now that school is in, the weather is getting cooler, make this as a breakfast for your kiddos or relax and perpare it for Sunday brunch.
For 6 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, crust cut off
- 6 thin slices Roma or plum tomato
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 5 ounce(s) smoked ham, diced
- 1 cup(s) cooked peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot or chili sauce
- 5 ounce(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
One Stop Brunch Cups Directions
- Liberally spray a 6-cup muffin tin. Prehat oven to 350-degrees F. Press slices bread into each of the cups of the muffin tin. pressing down to form itself into each snugly. Lay a slice of tomato into each bread cup. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, ham, peas and hot sauce.Pour evenly into each bread cup. Top with equal amounts of shredded cheese and bake 12-15 minutes, or until browned on top and egg has set. Remove from oven to cool a couple of minutes. With a butter knife, loosen around each bread cup from the muffin tin. Wtih a tablespoon, gently lift each out onto a serving plate and serve immediately.