Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 6 small flour tortillas, taco size
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Chips Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Set aside. In another small bowl stir together the cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
- Take one tortilla and brush it with the melted butter on both sides. Take the second tortilla and stack on top of the first tortilla and brush the top with melted butter (this way you only have to brush the tops after the first tortilla). Repeat for all tortillas.
- Once tortillas are stacked and buttered, cut the stack into six equal triangles. Take each triangle and dip each one into the cinnamon sugar mixture knocking off any excess and place on the baking sheet. Repeat for each triangle. Be sure triangles are spread out evenly on the baking sheet so that they don’t get soggy.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Allow to cool completely. Have your favorite fruit puree, fruit salsa, or even melted chocolate on the side for dipping.