Want a great tasting breakfast the next morning? Make these the night before and whatever you can't eat, keep in the fridge for breakfast.
Share This Recipe
For 4 people
- 1 cup(s) sliced strawberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
- 1/3 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon or lime juice
Strawberry-Blueberry Crumbles Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees F. Put the strawberries, blueberries, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl and mix well. Evenly divide among four 1-cup ovenproof dishes or ramekins.
- In another bowl, combine coconut, lemon or lime juice and melted butter. Sprinkle 1/4-cup over each blueberry mixture.
Place dishes on an oven tray and bake 30 minutes or until coconut topping is barely browned and the fruit is bubbling. Serve warm from the oven as is or add ice cream, creme fraiche or whipped cream.