Just like the classic cocktail in flavor, these muffins are easy, delicious and will give you a natural high after one bite.
Share This Recipe
For 12 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 mini muffin liners, optional
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 large banana, diced small
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crushed mandarin oranges
Seabreeze Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Line 12 mini muffin cups with papers, spraying the inside bottom and sides as well; set aside. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda and powder well. Add eggs, melted butter, milk and orange zest. Using an electric or hand held mixer, beat all together until smooth.
- Fold in the banana, cranberries and oranges that have been very well drained, until evenly distributed. Evenly scoop out batter among the prepared muffin cups and bake 22-24 minutes, or until it just begins to bounce back when touched in the center. Remove from oven to cool slightly before transferring to a plate to cool completely.
- Makes 12 mini muffins