Fair-Haired Mary Cocktail
Yellow tomatoes are generally less acidic than their red counterparts and you can also buy some varieties without any acidity in them, which allows more of the sweet flavor to be readily obvious. This is wonderful alternative to a Bloody Mary. Simply add 1 or 2 shots of vodka to the recipe below and enjoy.
For 1 Serving(s)
- 6 ounce(s) yellow tomato juice*
- 2 tablespoon(s) pure apple juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) clam juice
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly chopped cilantro
- Couple shakes hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) molasses
- Pinch celery salt
Fair-Haired Mary Cocktail Directions
- Combine tomato juice/apple juice mixture with clam juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, molasses and celery salt. Mix well and use as you would any bloody mary mix.
- * Chop 2 large, room temperature, yellow tomatoes roughly. Puree them in a food processor or blender with the apple juice above until well pulverized. Remove and strain through fine-meshed seive to equal 5.5 ounces, pressing the flesh against the sides of the strainer.