Cider-Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Apples and pumpkin, pumpkin and apples. Either way, you will have the taste of Yankee-land in every sip!
Share This Recipe
For 2 Serving(s)
- 1 cup(s) pure pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) apple cider or juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 1/2 cup(s) milk or yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- cup(s) ice
- Crushed gingersnaps for garnish, optional
Cider-Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Directions
- Combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps on top.