Boston Sub Wraps
This is one great sandwich all rolled up for you to enjoy on the go.
Share This Recipe
For 5 people
- 5 10-inch flour tortillas
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 10 thin slices Mortadella ham
- 10 thin slices cappicola ham
- Thick cut pickle chips
- 3/4 cup(s) hot pepper relish or salsa
- 1/2 small tart apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 small head iceburg lettuce, shredded
- Extra virgin olive oil
Boston Sub Wraps Directions
- In a bowl, combine the hot pepper relish with chopped apple; set aside. Lay out all tortillas and spread apple/relish mix onto each shell.
- Add the cheese, meats, pickles and lettuce evenly over entire surface. Lightly drizzle olive oil over. Begin to tightly wrap each tortilla, fasten with a toothpick and cut in half. You can also tuck in the ends as you are wrapping to close it off, but this is unnecessary if you wrap it tight enough.
- NOW EAT!