Simply Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
I have offered many recipes for brownies in the past, even the recipe that belonged to the famous Brownie Schrumpf herself. But I just realized that I have yet to post a recipe for the chewiest, most chocolatey and decadent of all brownies.....this Fudgy Chocolate Brownies. Although I am not proud of the fat content in this recipe, one bite(and only enjoying one piece at a sitting)and you will almost forget about the calories. Oh, and one more thing. If you want the "shine" on top of your brownies, leave the pan of batter in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, or on the countertop, before baking, This forms a "skin" on top and when baked, you will notice that classic look.
For 9 Serving(s)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Dutch processed cocoa
- 1/4 teaspooon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beten
- 1 stick(1/2 cup) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
Simply Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease an 8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place sugar, flour, cocoa and baking soda in a medium bowl and combine well. Add eggs and melted butter, stirring to fully incorporate but it doesn't have to be smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake23 minutes, or until a crust has formed on the top. The brownie will look, and feel, undone but this is exactly what you want.
- Remove from oven to cool to room temperature before cutting to serve.