Crunchy Turkey Salad
A great way to introduce children to brussel sprouts. All you need to do is boil the brussel sprouts in plenty of water until soft, but not mushy. Immediately drain and set aside. See NOTE.
Share This Recipe
For 4 Serving(s)
- 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and black pepper
- 6 ounces smoked turkey breast, roughly chopped
- 1 tart apple
- 1 cup halved, cooked brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup carrot matchsticks *
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
Crunchy Turkey Salad Directions
- Make Ranch-style dressing by whisking together ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- Peel, halve, core and dice apple. Place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients, tossing to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over the top and toss well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Makes about 4(1-cup)servings